'learning is experience, everything else is just information.' -Albert Einstein.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

The right kind of ranga....


On the weekend we went into an area called Fremantle for lunch. Fremantle is a developing old industrial area right by the harbor, it is an interesting place as there are parts that are old and falling apart while other parts are newly renovated and modern. I really love harbors; I find that there is something so romantic and charismatic about them, this harbor had a giant ferris wheel right by the docks but unfortunately we ran out of time and didn't get to go on it. For lunch obviously we had to have fish and chips-I ordered a ginger beer with mine, but this was not just any ginger beer it was THE best ginger beer I have ever had...its called Bundaburg Ginger Beer and comes in the quirkiest little bottle. I think I might have just found one of my favorite things about Australia... this ginger beer definitely is the right kind of ranga...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment