'learning is experience, everything else is just information.' -Albert Einstein.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Beachy keen.

My brother and I went to the beach yesterday afternoon- it was the most perfect day and the best way to unwind after slaving away at work. These are just a few of the photos I took to give you an idea of what it was like. I have realised that Australians are seriously active people; there were people fishing, swimming, running you name it...I even saw about three guys running on the beach in their speedos.. (speedos along with tattoos are a regular occurrence here in Oz) and on that note I saw a whole lot more tattoos including a couple who had matching tattoos on their backs but unfortunately didn't manage to get a good photo of it. As the sun began to set we made our way to a little vibey italian restaurant next to the beach; I had one of the best ciders I have ever tasted 'pipsqueck cider' and a deeeelish pasta which came to the equivalent of roughly R400-can you believe it?!?! Food is seriously expensive here so I guess its lucky that im earning Aussie dollars!




No comments:

Post a Comment